** Seminole FC Team Managers play a vital role in making the soccer season run smoothly**
Board Member point of contact is: Shelly Fitzgibbon. Contact her at email@example.com
Team Manager Meeting: The Meeting will take place in October 2018 at the Seminole Recreation Center.
Seminole FC Team Managers: This person serves as the liaison between the coach(es), trainers, Board treasurer and the parents of the competitive team players. Team Managers should meet with their coach(es) and further define their duties. The subpoints below are a guideline.
Team Manager Duties:
- Manage the team's budget
- Work closely with the Shooting Stars Board treasurer to make sure your records are up to date
- Collect monies from the team and give to Board treasurer
- Work with player parents to create/run fundraisers
- Coordinate your team's participation in Shooting Stars League fundraisers (Ex. Button sales, Grand Canyon Candles)
- Create a contact list for the team
- Inform/Remind the team of their Picture Day time assignment. Picture Day is (TBD) . Forms handed out at the Team Parent Meeting
- Inform/Remind the team of game dates, times and field assignments
- Relay information about Shooting Stars and Seminole Recreation Center Special Events (Ex. Winterfest and End of Season Picnic)
- Coordinate your Team's Silent Auction basket. These are displayed and bid on at the End of Season Picnic. More information to come
- Coordinate with parents to arrange a Coach Thank you gift
- Help distribute your Team's: Player Trophies, Coach/Assistant Coach/Sponsor Plaques
Thank you for your help!