1. No person on the sidline will be allowed to harass any Player, Coach or Referee.
2. Parents or family members are not allowed at any time to interfere with practices or games.
3. Foul or obscene language will not be tolerated.
4. NO FIGHTING on the fields or anywhere on Recreation Center property.
5. NO insulting, harassing, badgering, pestering, bullying will be tolerated at any time.
6. For all players under the age of 15, a parent or guardian must be present during practices and games. If parent or guardian is not present, the player will have to sit out the practice and game. A parent or guardian must be present to make medical or emergency decisions for the player.
7. No smoking is allowed on any field. If you must smoke, do so in the parking lot.
8. No Dogs allowed on the field (service dogs only).
9. No one is allowed to hang on the goals (this is a serious safety issue).